- Analysis of Millay Sonnet: http://www.folger.edu/documents/What%20My%20Lips%20Have%20KissedMillay.pdf
- What sonnet features does it possess?
- What could you use to talk about the deeper meaning on the AP exam?
- Analysis of Heaney's "The Forge"
- SIFT on "The Man in the Black Suit"
- Write an essay in which you analyze how the character of the blacksmith in "The Forge" is developed through devices such as structure, motif, and point of view.
- If you use structure, please be more specific than saying just "structure" in your essay. Please refer to specific structural devices.
- Give yourself about 30-35 minutes to write you essay since you started looking at the poem in class. Make this as authentic to AP time constraints as possible.